Welcome to USTA Montana Leagues!
If you are new to League or have any questions please contact our District League Coordinator, Andrea Johnson, at:(406) 579-9609 or email@example.com We also recommend reading our 2019 USTA MT League Regulations for answers to frequently asked questions.
Montana World Team Tennis – August 21-23, 2020 @ Last Chance Tennis Center, Helena
- Adults and juniors
$20.00 per person or $100.00 per team (as many players as you want!)
Great opportunity for a business to sponsor your team!
Registration Deadline: Sunday, August 16th Midnight, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- WTT scoring system, 3 Divisions: 6.5 combined NTRP (Beginner), 7.5 combined (Intermediate), and 8.5 combined (Advanced)
If you have questions regarding what level you wish to sign up for, please contact email@example.com
- 4 matches for a team matchup (men’s doubles, women’s doubles, and 2 mixed doubles)
- No USTA membership required
- Min. # for a team is 4 (2 men, 2 women), unlimited number of players per team
- You are provided with a weekly suggested “play by date” schedule, but you and your opponents decide WHEN and WHERE you will play. (The FUN of leagues with the convenience of FLEX.)
- Round Robin Format.
- You can play the week 6 match the first week, or you can play 2 matches (or more) in a week, or none. You just need to complete the matches by the end of the season which ends.
- The league consists of doubles teams for men and women at the 3.0 – 4.5 level.
- The number of matches/weeks in a schedule depends on the number of persons/teams who register for your flight level, but we typically do not schedule fewer than four or more than seven matches in a “season.”
- You can use a SUB when you need to because of travel, injury, or whatever. You do not need to tell us unless you are getting a “permanent sub.”
- You do not have to be a USTA member to play FLEX league.
- You can select the NTRP rating level you wish to play, even if you have a current USTA rating. So, you can play UP and you can play DOWN; we just want you to select the best competitive level for all.
- Your Flex matches NEVER calculate in your USTA rating.
How many players on a team? 2 players to form doubles teams. Subs are allowed.
Do winners from local areas move on anywhere? No, this is just local play.
Do we report scores? Yes, players report their own scores into Tennislink using their match ID.
League Changes in 2020
The 18+ Mixed, 18 & Over, 55 &Over, 40 & Over, and 40 Mixed & Over district championships have all been canceled for 2020 due to COVID-19. Tri-Level, ITA Mixed, and 65+ are still as scheduled for September 25-27, 2020 in Billings.
Players Looking for Teams
Click View the list of teams looking for players. If you see one that meets your needs email the captain.
Add yourself to our list of players looking for a team. Once you have found a team, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to have your name removed from the list.
Captains Looking for Players
View the list of players looking for a team. If you see one that meets your needs, email the player.
Add yourself to our list of captains looking for a player. Once you have enough players for your team, please email email@example.com to have your name removed from the list.