Welcome to USTA Montana Leagues!
If you are new to League or have any questions please contact our District League Coordinator, Andrea Johnson, at:(406) 579-9609 or firstname.lastname@example.org We also recommend reading our 2019 USTA MT League Regulations for answers to frequently asked questions.
Montana World Team Tennis – August 21-23, 2020 @ Last Chance Tennis Center, Helena
- Adults and juniors
$20.00 per person or $100.00 per team (as many players as you want!)
Great opportunity for a business to sponsor your team!
Registration Deadline: Sunday, August 16th Midnight, email email@example.com
- WTT scoring system, 3 Divisions: 6.5 combined NTRP (Beginner), 7.5 combined (Intermediate), and 8.5 combined (Advanced)
If you have questions regarding what level you wish to sign up for, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 matches for a team matchup (men’s doubles, women’s doubles, and 2 mixed doubles)
- No USTA membership required
- Min. # for a team is 4 (2 men, 2 women), unlimited number of players per team
Local and flexible mixed doubles leagues will be organized in Billings, Bozeman, and Missoula for levels 3.0-4.5. You don’t have to be a current USTA member to play. Sign up with a doubles partner to play or contact us if you need a partner.
Play begins September 8th and ends October 18th.
Registration Deadline: Friday, August 28th.
Contact Andrea Johnson at email@example.com to register and for more information.
How it works: We publish the schedule and it is up to each doubles team to contact their opponents and get their matches played before October 18. When you play is up to you! Bring your own balls and enter your scores on TennisLink using your match ID number. The match ID number can be found on your match schedule, which will be posted to TennisLink on or before September 8.
- You are provided with a weekly suggested “play by date” schedule, but you and your opponents decide WHEN and WHERE you will play. (The FUN of leagues with the convenience of FLEX.)
- Round Robin Format.
- You can play the week 6 match the first week, or you can play 2 matches (or more) in a week, or none. You just need to complete the matches by the end of the season which ends.
- The league consists of doubles teams for men and women at the 3.0 – 4.5 level.
- The number of matches/weeks in a schedule depends on the number of persons/teams who register for your flight level, but we typically do not schedule fewer than four or more than seven matches in a “season.”
- You can use a SUB when you need to because of travel, injury, or whatever. You do not need to tell us unless you are getting a “permanent sub.”
- You do not have to be a USTA member to play FLEX league.
- You can select the NTRP rating level you wish to play, even if you have a current USTA rating. So, you can play UP and you can play DOWN; we just want you to select the best competitive level for all.
- Your Flex matches NEVER calculate in your USTA rating.
How many players on a team? 2 players to form doubles teams. Subs are allowed.
Do winners from local areas move on anywhere? No, this is just local play.
Do we report scores? Yes, players report their own scores into Tennislink using their match ID.
League Changes and Cancelations in 2020
The 18+ Mixed, 18 & Over, 55 &Over, 40 & Over, 40 Mixed & Over, Tri-Level, ITA Mixed, and 65+ district championships have all been canceled for 2020 due to COVID-19. All Sectional and National Championships have also been canceled.
Players Looking for Teams
Click View the list of teams looking for players. If you see one that meets your needs email the captain.
Add yourself to our list of players looking for a team. Once you have found a team, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to have your name removed from the list.
Captains Looking for Players
View the list of players looking for a team. If you see one that meets your needs, email the player.
Add yourself to our list of captains looking for a player. Once you have enough players for your team, please email email@example.com to have your name removed from the list.